Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October Challenge: Pizza



I really liked this pizza dough recipe. My husband liked it too. I ended up only making 2 pizzas and freezing the rest of the dough (four balls) for later.



At first, I was a little hesitant about trying a new dough recipe, especially one that takes two days to make. I am glad that I decided to be open minded, 'cause this may be my "new" dough.

Attached are pictures of my two pizzas. Although they are not glamous, they were quite tasty. Here are the toppings for each of the pizzas:

BBQ chicken pizza

cubed chicken covered in bbq sauce

bbq sauce for crust

Italian cheese mix

red onions

red bells

cilantro


- Angelique

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pizza with the top picture is Garlic Chicken Ranch. Here is a list of toppings:

Ranch chicken pizza
Nugget Market Ranch dressing (with chopped garlic added)
cubed chicken
green onions
mushrooms
Italian cheese mix
sun dried tomatoes in olive oil (these burn a bit)

Angelique