Thursday, October 30, 2008

Do You Dare to Bake a Pizza?

Sometimes you really want to do something different. It doesn’t have to be as challenging, not really time consuming, Just different…

In my, lately, rather less than more interesting life I would really like some excitement. When I saw “PIZZA” I was little disappointed, as I bake pizza at least once a week for my pizza loving son.

But this crust…..I thought I knew about pizza dough. I didn’t. So thanks Rosa for it. And for challenging me for finding fun in everyday things. That has always been a hardest part. That’s also what we can all learn from Sherry’s blog, in whose memory this challenge is.

So that’s it: my tossing

Ula1

and my pizza just before…

Ula2

The Pizza Monster got it :)

Ula3

I did the second pizza with tuna, corn and onions with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese, but the photos went blur.

So thanks again Rosa and REALLY check this crust out one day. It’s worth to try.

- Ula

No comments: