Monday, March 3, 2008

Hmm.. Can I pass as a wanna be Julia Child?

Well bakers, I know I'm late, but, better late than never right? I've got good reason, I was in an accident and sprained my ankle pretty bad and had some lovely colored bruises. I'm ok though. I was just a bit hobble-y on my feet for a few weeks which is what made me late. But!, I've been up since 5 this morning making my bread. It's now 3:20 and I just took my bread out and it smells lovely. Yes, I'm being good and trying my hardest to wait to eat it. I can't guarantee anything though. My camera funked out on me so again, I've got no pictures, but I'm working on it! This is a rather boring, short post but I am EXHAUSTED!!! I didn't have much problem with the dough. I don't think i added enough flour to begin with but everything worked itself out. The third rise have me a bit of a problem but I just let it rise a bit longer and it worked itself out. It looks totally yummy!! I can't wait to bite into it! Maybe if I get the momentum, I'll re-post this and make it less boring after my cat nap!
Much love and hugs to you all!
Marisa

1 comment:

Angel said...

I'm glad that your ankle is getting better and that you were able to do the challenge. I did mine late too eep. Hope your camera gets up and working soon. I'd love to see some pictures.