Monday, April 28, 2008

Excuses, excuses..

Well, it's that great time again. A time I love and look forward to every month. Posting date (a day late). Alas, this month was just to much for me. As some of you know, I started Culinary School (pastry of course) this month and to be honest, it's kicking my butt. I love it, I'm having so much fun but it's so tiring, up at 5am home at 5pm. And the things we make are just amazing, I have no more room for anything in my fridge! I want to make these, I will make these, I love cheesecake, hubbs loves cheesecake. I'm going to try this weekend, hubbs is off hunting turkeys (bleh) so I'll be alone with my kitchen, until then my dear bakers! I will post when I make them. Until then, I will live through each and every one of you. Your pops are amazing!

xoxo

Marisa

2 comments:

Sandicita said...

Pastry School! Wow, I'm jealous! What are you working on now?

Sheltie Girl said...

Good luck at school. I hope everything turns out wonderfully for you there.

Natalie @ Gluten A Go Go