Thursday, November 6, 2008

I need to work on my pizza tossing skillz...

But other than that, everything went well with the pizzas. I was so happy when the challenge was pizza because it is my FAVORITE food!


I split the dough into 6 balls but only used 2 for now. The first pizza was a shrimp, garlic and broccoli pizza (yum!). I didn't use pizza sauce for either pizza, just some olive oil (thanks for the tip, Jess:-). I used canned shrimp with fresh garlic and fresh broccoli. I actually got the idea for this one from a new pizza place I tried a couple of weeks ago. Mine wasn't as good as theirs but I have no complaints...because I ate it all.











The next pizza was a buffalo chicken pizza. Again, just olive oil at the bottom. I mixed some buffalo chicken sauce with canned chicken and baked up a winner. My peeps loved it. It was their favorite. I will definitely have to make this one again.






Tossing the dough was comical to say the least. I had fun and that's what it's all about. Trying to get an action shot of that would have been even funnier. I'm glad I have the recipe as I will definitely be making this dough again. See you next month, DBs!

No comments: