Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mmmmmm Chocolate Goodness!


The February 2009 challenge is hosted by Wendy of WMPE's blog and Dharm of Dad - Baker & Chef.

We have chosen a Chocolate Valentino cake by Chef Wan; a Vanilla Ice Cream recipe from Dharm and a Vanilla Ice Cream recipe from Wendy as the challenge

I truly enjoyed this challenge. I love anything chocolate! This was a pretty simple recipe and I was glad that my attempt at it was a success. I decided to make it for our family valentines dinner and I'm glad that I did not disappoint them.


I decided to use Valhrona semi-sweet chocolate and the cake's chocolate intensity was perfect. Texture was good too, dense but not too dense that you end up eating just a small bite because of it's richness. I also made a raspberry coulis to complement the chocolate and the vanilla ice cream.

This recipe is a keeper for me!

- aleli

No comments: