Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Holy procrastinator!!


OK... I admit it.. I am a complete procrastinator, and this is NOT a challenge that you want to procrastinate on! I don't know if my fellow DB's had as hard of a time as I did finding some of the ingredients, (i.e. the almond meal and praline paste) but these things took forever. Oh, and my other problem is I waited to start it at 8:00 last night.


Things went OK overall. It was just very time consuming and I don't have the patients when it gets too late at night. (why did I put it off till the last night?????) I thought the taste was pretty good,and it is defiantly a show stopper.... still not sure it is worth all of the time it takes to make it though.

- Bluzet

1 comment:

Dragana said...

Wow! Your layers are perfect! I'm impressed!